This content in this section is meant to help employers learn about our DCFSA plans and includes helpful forms and resources necessary to support groups through onboarding, enrollment, and beyond.
Helpful Downloads and Links
DCFSA Member materials - For even more information about our DCFSAs.
DCFSA Essential Guide - This guide provides a comprehensive overview of DCFSAs for your employees.
DCFSA Claim Form - This form can be used as documentation when seeking a reimbursement claim.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What dependent care expenses are eligible for reimbursement from the DCFSA account?
- your employees may be reimbursed for dependent care expenses incurred by:
- A tax dependent who is under age 13
- A tax dependent, such as your child, spouse, or parent, who is mentally or physically incapable for caring for themselves
- What types of providers are eligible for the DCFSA account?
- Licensed daycare
- Preschool programs
- After-school programs
- In-home child and/or dependent care services
- Specialty day camp expenses
- Elder care
- What expenses are not eligible to be reimbursed from the DCFSA account?
- Care provided by a parent or sibling under age 19
- Care provided by someone you claim as a dependent for tax purposes
- Late fees due to late payments
- Fees charged for missed days
- Transportation or activity fees
- Overnight camps
- After-school education classes, sports, or enrichment classes
- Meals and food items
- School expenses including kindergarten