See how to use the Group Portal from our video
Tasks you can do online
- Manage your group profile
- View statistics on electronic claims and payments
- View and edit a full list of all active members
- View information about and manage the spending accounts your company offers
- Assign and manage contacts (people within your company who you authorize to access information about your accounts)
- Submit contributions
- Enroll new employees and help them manage their accounts
- Manage administrative fees
Custom reports you can run, print, and download
- Claim reimbursement invoices
- Participant Activity Reports (PAR)
- Administrative fee invoices
- HSA contribution reports
- HSA account number reports
How to register
- Visit www.hellofurther.com
- Select “Sign In/Register” at the top of the screen, followed by “Employers”.
- Click on “register” near the bottom of the page and follow the on-screen prompts.
How to add a contact
- Click the Group tab and navigate to the Contacts page.
- Click on the Add New Contact button and enter the general profile information for the contact you wish to add.
- After entering profile information, choose the new contact’s permissions (including portal access type).
- Agree to terms and click Save
How to terminate an account
- Navigate to the Member tab.
- Search for and select the desired member.
- Once the member is selected, click the Account Information tab.
- Select the account type being terminated and click Terminate Account.
- Enter the desired termination date and click Save.
If you wish to terminate multiple accounts under a single member, you must repeat the steps above for each account being terminated
Help when and where you need it
If you have any questions about the Group Portal or did not receive a group code or PIN, call the Further Client Advocate team at 1-888-460-4013.