Further debit card
Use your debit card just like you would a debit card from your bank. For many of our members, this is the simplest and quickest way access the money in their account.
If your group offers a debit card option, you automatically receive a debit card when you sign up for an account.
Follow the instructions below to request a debit card for yourself or your dependents.
Crossover is an automatic claim payments system that allows your health plan to electronically submit your claims to Further for reimbursement. This means no paperwork for you.
Crossover takes the place of your account's debit card. Any existing debit cards are cancelled when signing up for Crossover.
- Crossover is only available to groups with certain health insurance and dental plans.
- Crossover cannot be used if you or your covered dependents have more than one health plan.
Sign up for Crossover
If you currently have a debit card, enabling crossover will cancel the card.
- Sign in at www.hellofurther.com.
- In the main navigation menu, click My Profile.
- Choose Payment & Banking from the menu.
- Click Switch to Automatic Claim Payment
This button will only appear if you have an active account and your employer allows crossover.
- Choose from the available options.
- Click Save Selections.
We also recommend setting up direct deposit of reimbursements to your personal bank account.
Learn more at Crossover: Automated Claim Payments.